We’re #2

4 Likes

Athens makes the list at #5 but instead of a town photo gets a stock photo of some generic college kids. :joy:

2 Likes

C’Ville one of the best food/drink towns I’ve been in

I wish we could play a game against Ole Miss at the other Oxford. I have always heard about the famous ‘chicken on a stick’ served at the Four Corners Chevron gas station there and would love to try it!

2 Likes

I think I would swap out Granville, OH (Denison University) for Gambier, OH (Kenyon College).

Kenyon campus is beautiful and a top 10 for that but Gambier has one little restaurant, no other dining shopping etc. Granville is a great little town with pubs, Inn’s, small shops etc. Wooster would be a good choice although the downtown area is a little removed from campus. It’s also a little larger city with more industry on the perimeter, but otherwise, beautiful campus and great restaurants and a couple decent college bars like JAFB!

3 Likes

I always hoped we’d schedule a game at the University of Mississippi. I gave up after seeing our Midwest-centric Future Schedules that run through about my 80th birthday. I would have loved an Oxford vs Oxford matchup, a battle of unofficial monikers (Ole Miss vs Miami of Ohio), UM vs MU. Sadly, not to be!

Three hours of tailgating in The Grove in mid to late September would have been priceless!

3 Likes