We got some good Miami Ball Coaches! Extension time?

We got some good ole ball coaches on this Miami football squad. Is it time to triple their pay and extend them indefinitely?

Can we axe this obvious troll @JiveHawk?

3 Likes

BC–You must be very wealthy to propose that. So, if you are, feel free to drop a million or so to a “Ass’t Coaches Fund”. I’d be all for it.

Sorry, that’s not me. That is obvious troll.

Troll maybe, but I laughed at the thread title.

1 Like

I did not notice the BC2 versus your BC1. Sorry and the message is the same for BC2–whoever he/she is.

Ball Coach1 is potential troll. Ball Coach2 is trying to bait out Ball Coach1 to fully expose his potential trollness. BC2 may be a troll avenger troll.

2 Likes

IDK…Trolls can be fun.

1 Like

I guess I don’t know what a troll is? If you are a fan that looks at the team positively, that = troll? I personally don’t see the situation like most of you. I think it’s been a tough year. I think a bowl game and win would salvage some of the season. I think the future is bright with last 2 recruiting classes. Not sure why that’s so upsetting to you guys? Nor do I care.

1 Like

BC1 just seems super-optimistic to me. Not a troll.

2 Likes

Ahhhh! I got it! Ballcoach1 is a new fan! A: welcome to HawkTalk, and 2: just wait….after 10 years the blind optimism will fade to realism….

3 Likes

Exactly… wait until he hears the same shit year after year.

“This recruiting class might be our best yet!!”

“Highest rated in the MAC”

Too funny

2 Likes

Miami Football Troll Wars! Alright Alright Alright!