UMass game

27-13----Bluesuits…er RedHawks.

Gonna say 23-6 good guys. Offense still isn’t great but the step down in competition will open things up enough to finally convert. UMass scored 3 at UB so really hope we see the D come out and dominate like we did against most of the MAC last year. Attendance is gonna be back to normal based on 0-3 and the rain.

1 Like

Miami 20-17

Miami 31
Um Ass 10

UMass is very very bad this season. Chuck’s conservativeness probably keeps it from being a 30-40 point blowout, but no reason this should be competitive.

1 Like

Injury report for today?

I think we have set the record for difference of butts in the seat between consecutive home games. The announced figure won’t be quite as bad, but could be a legit 18-20,000 person difference between today and UC.

Watching the game from home. BFF goes to an oncologist on Monday and just hasn’t felt great lately. We decided to watch from here.

Lol at the announcers saying that Western is across the street from Yager.

1 Like

Well for all the people that have been wondering about Brett, the TV commentary just said he’s still not 100% physically or mentally which basically confirms all of our suspicions

4 Likes

A short, 20-minute walk across the street.

1 Like

Think I was about rtght, maybe 2500 butts in Yeager.

1 Like

Two OU ads on a Miami game in the first possession?!?!

An Ohio University commercial during a Miami game?

1 Like

Ok, time for Shane Montgomery’s offense to take the field.

How many bubble screens will UMass call?

1 Like

Times 2!

1 Like

That is truly disturbing…Miami should have portaled in a respectable QB.

3 Likes

Chuck must have seen all the people who showed up to the UC game and visiting sections of NU/ND and told people to stay away. The way we play Miami fans in the stands throws us off.

1 Like

Shouldn’t be starting then.

1 Like

Wouldn’t have called that PI, was weaker than the flag they brought back against UC.

I’ll take that PI call.

1 Like