UC at Miami Wednesday at 7...RED OUT!

UC’s big guy getting away with murder in the paint.

2 Likes

Damn. Bad guys up by 1 at the half.

One point game at the half. I’ll take that. Need to do better on the boards though.

They miss a 3, we fumble it out of bounds, then they hit one right before the buzzer. 30-29 UC at the half.

Yeah was 5 to 6 point swing there…really unfortunate…squeeze the ball…

We had last shot and gave it to them.

Frustrating end to the half with the turnover and UC 3. Gah!

Otherwise though, decent half, we’ve got a good chance to win another one here. I would like to see us get tougher rebounding in the paint. Giving up too many 2nd chance shots.

Dalonte somehow went 0/3 from the line. Then we fumble it away and they hit an ugly looking 3. Those 2 weird/uncharacteristic things proved to be quite significant after 20 minutes.

Refs seem to be letting them play. Just 5 FTAs through the first half (teams a combined 0-5).

Yeah…we’ve had lots of chances, and made some mistakes that have cost us 6 to 9 points.

I think UC was on about a 5 minute scoring drought before that go-ahead 3 pointer. We just couldn’t take advantage of it.

Correct…disappointing, we did not.

Preach Devin!

Millett is a different building when you put 3000 in there, let alone how many are in there tonight.

The team that is more patient offensively will win this game. We need to move the ball from side-to-side, play through their physicality. UC is bailing us out by shooting quick 3s.

1 Like

Devin is so awesome. My favorite Miami basketball player that I saw play in Oxford

3 Likes

His feet were not set. Charge my tuchus.

1 Like

How is that not and 1

Back-to-back triples for the good guys.

This place is electric. I love it! 45-39 Miami at the U12

1 Like

45-39 Miami, 11:33 left. Still too much dribbling on offense, but we’re taking advantage of mismatches to get some looks at the basket. UC’s offensive execution is poor at best, offensive rebounding not surprisingly is keeping them in the game.

upwards of 7,200 at Millet, probably not actual butts in seats, but still cool, wish we could always do that!

2 Likes