Tornadoes

Hope all you guys and your families in central and northern Ohio are safe. Ohio is getting hammered tonight.:pray:t2:

4 Likes

Safe and content in Springboro. Hopefully will feel the same at UD Arena tomorrow night!

2 Likes

Miami currently under a tornado warning

Nasty night!

1 Like

No touchdowns in the Springboro area although Prentice may get one.

1 Like

Was studying in the King Library basement when it happened which led to a large gathering in the basement tracking the tornado. Fun experience

A small farm was hit about 5 minutes south of Oxford on Stillwell-Beckett Rd.
Overturned equipment and blew their grain bins into the road.

Maybe it’s the revival of the Miami hockey program.

Hope everyone is safe…

The Kalamazoo area was hit pretty hard. I hope our Bronco friends are okay.

2 Likes

As I mentioned before, my family is from Kalamazoo. I don’t recall a tornado hitting the Kazoo area like the one yesterday. Very lucky no one was killed. Portage is a “suburb” of Kalamazoo. Luckily, the storm missed hitting the Pfizer pharmaceutical facility in Portage. That is where the Covid vaccine was/is produced.

4 Likes

Lucky indeed, there could have been “little blue pills” scattered for miles. No telling what kind of effect that would have on the wildlife.

1 Like

We were driving over 94 in the Kalamazoo/Portage area yesterday. No problems and didn’t find out until later after the new puppy fell asleep that it had been as bad as it was.
There were 50 trapped in a FedEx warehouse waiting for the downed power lines to be moved.

2 Likes

I was running in the Rec Center, and we (many dozens) were all asked to get inside the locker rooms. Quite traumatizing experience :slight_smile: I seriously contemplated running away …

4 Likes

More tornado warnings for Butler County

In watching the previews of the movie Twister, it seems like a remake of the original movie Twister. Is that the case?

No, it’s new. Dorothy works already but the science and technology is newer

1 Like

Hopefully, Eddie Van Halen recorded a new solo for the movie before he was swept off to the great funnel cloud in the sky.

1 Like