2 Likes

Are the Ballcoaches multiplying?

2 Likes

Dividing

3 Likes

It’s fine!

Asexual reproduction.

3 Likes

My guess is that the Ballcoaches are a collective, like The Borg. In a few weeks we will all be assimilated and will be posting overly optimistic messages.

2 Likes

I just watched a rerun of the KnightRidder Episode with Kitt versus Karr. It was glorious. A similar phenomenon happens. Also, I was shocked at what a rickety piece of crap Kitt was. Let me find it…

Edit: I found it and you are all indebted to me and the internet. And Michael Knight’s hair.

2 Likes

How the IDIOT OC still has a job is beyond me. 20 points against an awful Defense. OL is terrible. D continues to play great.

Too much talent on Offense for these struggles.

1 Like

Even for Miami, it’s very hard to play down to Akron’s level.

3 Likes

No more negativity. Fuck Ohio U. Fuck 'em forever. Someone hit @DevilGrad 's music.

Kill all the cats and let Satan sort 'em out.

4 Likes

And fire James Franklin from game day responsibilities!

Troll

Negative grumpy complaining old farts is more like it. We won, just like I said. Scored 27 points. Now on to next week where we will beat Ohio’s ass. Oh, we are missing 2 starting OL so there’s that for the whinebag crying about the OL play.

We won.

@Ballcoach1, or should I call you Chuck Martin, enough. This is not exciting football.

We won!

1 Like

Chuck Martin could give 2 shits what anybody thinks about him. That’s funny though!

This is less funny posting than when we had Chuck’s nephew telling everyone he was awful.

5 Likes

That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.