The Olympics

USA leading Medal count…The dopers lead in gold medals…Track events should help us…

Imane Khelif won the boxing match today…

USA Basketball defeats PR by 21…Brackets come out later tonight… Kevin Durant is five points away from passing the record for most Olympic points scores in Team USA history.

1 Like

I just returned from Paris last night after having seen several events. I happened to have tickets to the women’s 4 x 200 free relay finals. Miami swimmer Nicole Maier and her German team qualified as a respectable second alternate so I did not see her swim. I did have my Miami shirt and cap with me just in case. Saw Ilene Mayer pancake the player from Japan and am now a huge fan of Rugby Sevens.
It was an incredible experience and would recommend to everybody. The French were all very proud of the opening ceremony, their efforts running the games, Leon and their country. Very gracious and welcoming.

9 Likes

Many were very proud…at their efforts.

Kudos to Ukrainian saber fencing team that takes home first gold medal!

Team USA takes the gold — and a world record — in incredible mixed 4x100-meter medley relay.

4 Likes

XX

Pounding the dopers in medals and now tied with 19 Golds.

Scottie!

1 Like

He shot an unreal 62 in the final round for a huge come from behind victory. Really impressive stuff from Scheffler.

2 Likes

MAC came up empty.

A Bronze for the NESCAC!

Williams College (Womens Rugby)

The D3 conference had 8 Olympian’s competing for various countries.

Is the SEC counting the guy who won the pole vault for Sweden?

I mean, I don’t see why not

2 Likes