The beat the Fighting Manninos (Colo. College) thread

Miami still playing well early in second period.

End of 2

Miami 1
CC 0

2 Likes

Think we’re still ahead in shots (hockey broadcasts shouldn’t be allowed to only show that sometimes). Pretty solid game so far but I’m nervous with just a 1-0 lead

Still up 1-zip after two…we start 3rd period w CC in power play for about a minute and a half. We are playing hard and keeping a lot of the action in CC’s zone. Last I saw we were up 22-17 SOG…

SOG 23-18 according to the scoreboard in the arena, lol.
They seem to have brought their A game tonight…here’s hoping they can keep that up for 20 more minutes (and 60 tomorrow!).

1 Like

And we’re tied. PPG by Laba off a bad D-zone turnover.

Bruveris shutout streak ends at 111:15.

1 Like

The announcers and camerapeople have been very nice to Miami tonight, they have not talked about CC a lot

I was just about to comment on that…the announcers just complemented one of the Colorado players; overall they have been very enthusiastic and positive in their comments on both teams IMO. They are really quite good.

1 Like

Dang…another power play for CC…this hurts.

Miami kills it

CC getting lots of SOG but we are hanging in there. Having trouble mounting any offensive push.

1 Like

I thought it looked like we were gassed. We were collapsing around our net. Good TO.

We’re starting to look like the altitude is catching up to us, CC is half a step ahead. :grimacing:

Agree…we look tired now. CC constantly on the attack now…we are just fending them off w little push into their zone

Yep, good time for the media timeout. They all look gassed

1 Like

Our D is good but we haven’t been able to translate into any offensive push. CC dominating play at the moment

2 Likes

That it. :cry:

1 Like

2-1 bad guys with 1:36 left.

Well shit!

2 Likes

Bergeron is challenging for off-side. It’s a delay of game if he’s wrong, then it’s game over.

1 Like

It was just a matter of time w the way they outplayed us on the 3rd.

1 Like