Texas State 11:00 AM Tip Time at Millett

Read on the athletic website that the tip time for the home game against Texas State on 11/11/23 is at 11:00 AM.

Is this due to the Volleyball game at 5:00 PM and needing time to prep Millett for that game?

1 Like

Yes - the volleyball game was scheduled long ago.

The Texas State game is part of the Sun Belt - MAC challenge and was scheduled later by the MAC & Sun Belt.

Neat Armistice Day tribute, even if accidental.

2 Likes

I see the Vermont game is a 1pm Friday game

I’m already meeting a friend for that one. Just need Skipper’s to stay open an extra day or so, for lunch that day

If any of you are coming to Oxford for the men’s basketball game at 11 am on November 11, you should consider going uptown for a late lunch after basketball, and then staying for her last home volleyball game and postgame ceremony.

She deserves a good sendoff!

OXFORD, Ohio—** Miami University volleyball coach Carolyn Condit announced today that she will retire after the 2023 season. Condit, who is in her 40th season leading the RedHawks’ program and 44th season as a college head coach, has amassed 781 career wins in her legendary career. She is the longest-tenured current Division I head coach in the nation, and holds a 682-549 record at Miami since taking over the program in 1984. Condit has compiled more career wins than any coach in any sport in the history of Miami Athletics.

Tickets are available now for Condit’s final regular-season home series at Millett Hall, which is set for Nov. 10-11 against Akron. The match on Friday, Nov. 10 begins at 6:30 p.m., with Saturday’s first serve slated for 5 p.m. Fans are invited to come celebrate Condit’s 40-year career at Miami at the home finale on Saturday, Nov. 11, and a special postgame ceremony is planned. The RedHawks’ final match of the regular season is scheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 15 at Bowling Green.

6 Likes