Suspension? Dismissal? Juwan Howard Isn't So Fabulous

Agree with @Grumpy. And also, it was like an open-hand slap on the side of the face

I had no idea that a middle aged dork touching the elbow of a giant was an act of aggression.

6 Likes

Don’t put your hands on people is a good thing to remember for everybody

Coach K does that after every single game. Maybe you’re right. Coach K should be in prison for a billion years of assaults.

Wasn’t a punch or he would have been

If you want to be pedantic have at it

Touching another person is the last thing you should do in a handshake line.

So is ignoring all relevant context.

Howard had no intention of shaking hands with Gard. Can plainly see that in the extended video. So Gard grabbed him, and away they went.

1 Like

So if the angry giant slaps you hard in the face, that is not as bad as if he punched you?

1 Like

Uh, that’s correct

1 Like

You think that the two are equivalent? Neither is good but there is definitely a difference…

Yeah, the big angry guy is swinging his arm with the same speed and force either way, the only difference is whether the hand is flat or clinched. The hand still weighs the same.

Dick, I love you, but I’m guessing you didn’t teach physics?

Nope. Definitely a different level
Of damage. I’m guessing you’ve not been in a lot of fist fights…

This guy may offer a different opinion:

I’m curious to know what Krabbenhoft said that got Howard that upset.

Regardless, it’s a grown man striking another grown man because he wasn’t following unwritten rules in a game involving 18-22 year old young adults. Imagine doing that anywhere else.

1 Like

Well said Dick. Howard’s “punishment” should have been a firing…there has to be accountability from leadership…

1 Like