Student Marketing

Either that or the special sheets that some observant Jews use for their sexy time (disclaimer that yes I’m Jewish and no not all Orthodox Jews are weirdos about that kind of thing).

1 Like

Where is the evidence for this claim?

Any Quiet Riot fans on here?

For any that found this marketing by Miami offensive, next time you are driving down the highway, and see this billboard, close your eyes!!

1 Like

Of all the things I need to worry about, this ain’t one of 'em.

4 Likes

I want to know what the sex toys were? Were they just for women or was there equal representation for the men out there? Does Miami have an Onlyfans account? These are questions I need answers to

3 Likes

Spanks handles the OnlyFans account. Hence his name!! :rofl:

Better write a new motto. What’s is Latin translation for “Thought Over Sex?”

“Cogitavi super sexus”

Next time, perhaps, they could have said “Semper Ubi Sub Ubi” and called it a day

Got a Facebook article about it on WLWT this morning. The reader reaction comments were largely less condemning than the article about the email. Interesting.

1 Like

I’m bringing two cars full of dudes to the game on Wednesday and we might have to make a stop at the Emerson Hall basement before and after the MACtion.

Hey man, it’s the 2000s, what two car loads of dudes do in a sticky college dorm basement is none of my business so long as everyone consents

1 Like

Finding music to set the mood is necessary, Sackman. Here’s a few composers for you to look up

2 Likes

I am going to need to let Crawford know to fumigate Emerson after Sackman and his friends leave.

1 Like