Still Some Holdouts

I checked on the “test” site for the first time in awhile. Still some complaints about not getting into here and the difficulty of getting around on this place. I posted that if an old dude like me can do it, anybody can. Really, baseless stuff

4 Likes

Well, someone is going to have to turn the lights out over there.

1 Like

greggie.miamihawktalk.com

The test…was a success.

1 Like

I’m a Medicare dude too and I was able to find it with a minimal amount of grousing.

A bonus is that the word “test” does not appear in the URL for this site. As the snowflakes might say, I find that less triggering.

1 Like

Cool post.

If you are triggered by the word “test” in a website address, you might want to get your panties out of the crack of your butt.

Definitely don’t miss seeing “test” in the URL. This site (miamihawktalk.fans) is a fresh change from the previous dinosaur.

1 Like

I am another medicare type, and I like the new board. Thank you for doing it! The GUI is a little different, but no big deal to get used to.

4 Likes

Just went over to the old board out of habit. I was signed out and it said that the site was no longer available to the general public. When I tried to sign in, permission was denied. Hopefully the holdouts find their way over.
And thank you for creating the Board. Yes, it’s different but life is full of change.

1 Like

Yep, apparently dead.

Steve pulled it all down. Unsure if he saved a backup or anything.

2 Likes

MHT is dead. Long live MHT.

3 Likes

Free Greggie

2 Likes

I know Greggie hasn’t come over. A few of the old admins haven’t. And someone else did but then was upset that the only post I’ve deleted here was them making a personal insult toward a commit and saying insulting recruits is a new rule that didn’t exist before. I’ve been working on a rules post, but I didn’t know not making personal attacks on 17/18 year olds needed to be explicitly stated.

But I think those are the only I’m aware of. Hoping everyone can make it.

4 Likes

No one is triggered by “test” in the URL, although it’s not favorable if you know anything in regards to SEO and people find our board. As someone that has worked in digital advertising on agency side and now one of the largest digital advertising companies in the world, it does mean a lot. Outside of “test”, we just want a site that the owners fucking care about. You know, like not letting payment go past due so the site goes down for days at a time. Or not updating the site in years, stuff like that.

4 Likes