Softball at Toledo

Miami is up 8 to 0 in the fourth inning.

The game is on ESPN +

3 Likes

Run rule 8-0 in first game. Weather is great. More Miami fans by far.

5 Likes

Yea us!

3 Likes

Any dingers?

Edit: I found a super secret website called MAC sports scores that says we hit 3. We need 5-6 to stay on target.

1 Like

Down 2-1. Kumar just got tossed.

Hey Les, is that you sitting behind home plate, just over the umps right shoulder?

Spaid and Bewick in the top of the 5th, 147 and 148. Up 8-4.

1 Like

Playing a full game might actually help our home run chances. Run rules are great but hurt in that regard

2 Likes

We need one more home run today to stay on pace to break the record before the post-season tournaments start.

1 Like

Bartholomew 149.

1 Like

Ask and ye shall receive!

1 Like

Blaska 150

2 Likes

Two more today would be helpful

Edit: looks like the game is over.

1 Like

Yep

Concerning coach getting tossed. What those of us there saw and heard was the ball hitting the top of the fence first and then off the foul pole. Is that what the replay showed. The folks around me said the ball should have been in play. Others argued it should have been a double. All said no home run. Coach kept asking for an explanation and wouldn’t give it up even when warned. The blue who made the call was the plate umpire in game one. Seemed rather arrogant. What did replay show? Fun day.

1 Like

Don’t tempt the woofing gods.

Please, I still don’t even know who let the dogs out after all these years.

1 Like

BTW, it seems as if most if not all concessions were $4. I bought a box of M and M’s and a water for $8. Water was cold, people were friendly. A big number of high school players there, most cheering for Miami. Eastwood, Erie Mason, Oregon Clay and a few others.

3 Likes

Sorry I missed you there, Les.

I thought it hit the top of the fence on the yellow and then bounced up and hit the foul pole, which I think is still a home run. I’m not sure what Kumar was arguing.

The Toledo first base coach came over a few innings later and I asked her why Kumar got tossed and she said, “Accumulation of the days events.”

2 Likes

Was the water lightly carbonated?