Shout Out To Chuck Martin!

I talked to Chuck during the womens game. He introduced me to Reggie Virgil. After the game I was with Dana (my wife and also 1987 Miami grad) looking at the silent auction items and Chuck came down to introduce himself to Dana and he introduced us both to Matt Yoches. We had a nice little chat. Really nice of Chuck to do that.

11 Likes

Did you pass along any Bluesman-designed offensive plays for Chuck to run next season?

1 Like

Of course, printed out in triplicate!:sunglasses:

5 Likes

I believe Blues and Dana air b-n-bd in James Pattons basement

1 Like

Chuck also said yesterday (perhaps in jest) that they have approached NW about playing the opener here.

5 Likes

Ran into fellow Western PA native Kobe Hilton at Kroger. He was wearing his Farrell Steelers high school shirt. So I stopped him to say hello and introduce ourselves. Told him we are from Sharon, PA (Mercer County), and I played football for Sharon High. Farrell was one of our two biggest rivals. Dana’s parents both went to Farrell High. Kobe was so excited to meet people from “back home” he pulled out his phone and called his parents to tell them he was talking to people from Sharon! Very polite young man.

5 Likes

They should move it to week 0 and play in Ox.

1 Like