Sadly, It's True. All Of Us Have Enjoyed Them Throughout The Years

Ditto, and for a while they made and delivered Charles cookies.

1 Like

Mikesell’s Green Onion Chips = Great
Grippo’s BBQ Chips = Great

When we visit our son at school in Chicago we have to bring him a supply Grippo’s BBQ chips.

1 Like

Never heard of them as a non-Ohioan, though it seems their prime was before my time at Miami. Vitner’s is where it’s at around Chicago.

Agreed. Grippo’s are greasy junk, and Husman’s are meh. Mikesells, on the other hand, were among nature’s most perfect foods.

2 Likes

Grew up on Husman’s but hafta agree that they are not all that great…did like Mike-sells and Grippo’s , tho!

Well, there is always Skyline , LaRosa’s and UDF!

Did Mike Sells make a pretzel offering? I feel like their skews were all potato centric.

Cincy—the perfect trifecta! Baked Buddy at LaRosas…oj so good. Grew up at all 3 as young lad in Greenhills—may the Pioneers all rest in peace. Hey Cincy MHTers; where did you go to HS?

Sycamore

Mariemont HS but lived in Finneytown until I was 10…right down Winton road from Greenhills…was in same fourth grade class at Whitaker elementary w Jeff Immelt, who was quite the basketball player even then.

1 Like

In what I’m pretty sure is a positive turn of events, the Mikesell’s brand is being acquired by Conn’s. It will stay an Ohio brand!

3 Likes