Roll Call For MHT'ers Who's Headed To Detroit?

Getting my tics tomorrow. Road trip!!! L& H

2 Likes

In.

2 Likes

I am going. Should be at least 4

Me plus my wife and FIL.

Me & Mrs. D-Day

Changed my plans. Delta cut the price of its Friday midday MYR-DTW non stop from $298 to $175 RT. Booked it. Bought my game ticket and a ticket to the pregame brunch in the stadium. Non stop flight back is Sunday morning at 8:30.

1 Like

I’m in.

1 Like

I’ll be there. Bringing the wife, kids and my parents who are Toledo grads. Little do they know that our seats are on the Miami side. :smiley:

2 Likes

My wife and I will be there.

1 Like

Wish we could, recovering from hernia surgery I had on Wednesday. Just too soon to travel.

I believe Alex put in an order for 25 tickets for our group yesterday.

5 Likes

JohnnyMac in the Alex group

I’ll be there with my wife, bro in law and sis in law.

We each have a kid in the band. We’ve been to every home game plus UC and it’s been such a fun season!

1 Like

Me +7. 4 bonus Detroit ‘home’ games in 17 years since moving up here isn’t hateful but hoping that frequency keeps picking up.

1 Like

I’ll be riding up from campus on the student bus

6 Likes

My son and I are in - coming from Boise!

5 Likes

There’s an alumni pregame breakfast at Ford Field…need to set up couple MHT tables. I’ll print up a few oversized MHT table talkers so we can all sit together (if you want to!). Met NESCACDAD at OU game and will see again and would love to meet more of you. We can invite David Sayler and President C and straighten them both out on the fate of Miami athletics and get all our issues taken care of to our liking!!!
L/H

5 Likes

Outstanding plan, DAVEARAMA! Name tags with MHT handles would be nice!

1 Like

Unfortunately we will not be arriving in Detroit until 11ish. Sounds like a great idea though.

I’ll be staying Friday through Sunday as part of the Alex group