RIP, Papa KG20

Fellow MHT’ers, I wanted to share with you all that my father passed away on Monday morning. He was an avid Miami fan ever since I started going to the school and stayed one (as have I) even after I graduated. I’ll miss discussing games and us hashing our our opinions regarding coaching, various plays, etc. I know some of you on the board met him through the years.

https://www.kindredfuneralhome.com/obituaries/James-Dillen-Gaskill?obId=31834565

14 Likes

Sorry to hear this. Wishing your family the best in this difficult time.

1 Like

Sorry to read that. Take care

3 Likes

My condolences to you and your family. It sounds like he’s impacted many lives for the better.

1 Like

Sincere condolences to you and your family. My dad was a Miami fan, too. He died when I was 42, more than 32 years ago. I still miss him. Treasure your memories.

2 Likes

RIP.

May his memory be a blessing

Condolences to you and your family.

RIP

Very sorry for your loss. I understand completely.
Gene Class of 1963

1 Like

I’m so sorry. I lost my Mom three weeks tomorrow. She never attended college and would tease me about being a Miami snob, while admitting we do have a beautiful campus and supporting me in attending.
The night before she died we were driving up to our Michigan house and she asked if we were going to Kalamazoo in the fall to see Miami play again.

7 Likes

Love & Honor.

Condolences.

RIP

Mark, all the best to you and your family.

Sorry to hear this Mark.

Very sorry

Peace on you and your family.

Sincere condolences to you and your family on the passing of your fine father. RedHawks Fandom is diminished with his loss.

My condolences to you and your family. My dad passed away seven years ago and he was a Miami alum and fan as well. It hurts no matter how long they lived, but the good memories hopefully will help at this time.