Rich Rolf

Indeed. That’s always a value add.

No fish name has an “a” in it. Prove me wrong. Lol

1 Like

Carp.

1 Like

Salmon, bass, halibut…shad, etc.

1 Like

Abe Vigoda (TV’s Fish) had 2 A’s in his name.

2 Likes

So far my lame fish question got me four hits. That will boost my marketability on HawkTawk. Looking to sweeten my NIL gig. Haha

1 Like

How do we feel about Miami’s chances here?

You were on a fishing venture? For likes? I guess that’s pretty much the name of the game these days

Going to Charlotte

Wow, that’s a big loss.

1 Like

We’ll get him next year.

2 Likes

Max you win

1 Like

Seriously, recruit and offer hs kids, but sort of hope they go elsewhere and develop as freshmen, then utilize their “free” transfer at which time they will remember the schools and coaching staffs who recruited and offered them coming out of hs. Then they transfer to Miami and we get the best of the kid and player in their final 3 years of eligibility, when there’s less risk of the kid wanting to transfer a second time and sit out a year.

Recruit hs kids, but recruit and land transfer portal kids a year removed from high school.

1 Like

…also add…win games to attract kids

3 Likes

Strange choice. Yes, Charlotte is a pretty school in an attractive big city, but Coach Ron Sanchez has had a disappointing four year run there. With his best player transferring to Maryland, and the two next best players graduating, the 49er program is headed nowhere fast in one of the toughest single bid conferences (along with the MAC and the SoCon). If Sanchez cannot produce a winner next season, he will almost certainly be gone from Charlotte. And perhaps Mr. Rolf as well.

1 Like