RedHawks VS Greenhawks Feb 2 and 3 at Goggin!

4-2 going into the 3rd……

2 Likes

4-3 with 3 min to go…

1 Like

We are cursed. No other explanation

1 Like

I. Hate. Free. Hockey.

2 Likes

Why do we waste our time

1 Like

Another point. Wish it was more but better than a loss.

3 Likes

Obviously the result isn’t exactly what we all wanted to see but my one word summary for the game is “heart”

That team did not quit tonight and sure, mistakes were made but I didn’t doubt their effort in the slightest tonight

5 Likes

We are getting a lot more ties this year. Well, it seems like that anyways. Way better than 6-1 losses. It seems like we are a little better to my untrained eye. Perhaps I need to summon The Lurker as I’m honestly curious now.

2 Likes

We are better, especially with a full 60 minutes worth of effort, but with the injuries it’s so difficult to assess where we really are. Berge has done a good job with what he has for the past couple of weeks but that’s about as far as I’m willing to go right now.

tl;dr We’re still last place bad, maybe not as last place bad as last year’s last place bad.

Back to lurking.

8 Likes

I agree with every single word of this.

3 Likes

Let’s go for a 4 point weekend!

That second period was insane, Miami was on another level after the first 30 seconds. We really looked like the better team a lot of tonight

Second game in a row where we had a better total +/- than the other team and we lost. We also had a convincing advantage on faceoffs (33-24) and an INSANE advantage on blocked shots against a team that’s known for blocking a lot of shots (28-8).

I like how Nilsson and Sullivan have stepped into their roles as the older vets that are steering the ship in the right direction. Sully has a 3 game goal streak and Albin has never played a game in goggin where he hasn’t scored at least a point.

1 Like

Appreciate you and your insights Dr. Lurker. Thanks much.

1 Like

An apparent Student who claimed loudly that Perrson is a “weirdo” and “ wait 2 hours and you can be up at Brixx having a “Trash Can” ,over and over,was overboard in my opinion.He had likely a few before the game. It was funny the first time or two but then not called for.
BTW,A blonde lady in the same ( South,behind the goal area)
was probably his mother,holding a sign “ Ludwig,we love you”.
Just sayin.it seemed to be personal and NOT Miami.

Down 2-0 after the first. There will be about 30 seconds of 4 on 4 followed by a Miami power play to start the second.

1 Like

Nilsson gets a power play goal to cut the lead in half!

3-1 NoDak after 2.

1 Like

They’re gonna need to play todays third period like they did yesterdays second

1 Like

We somehow outshot them. It appears we are improved. Still not sure how 1 league win results in Berge being retained. But who would we get that’s better?

3 Likes

You can say we’re improving, and I’m not saying we’re not, but this is embarrassing.

3 Likes

Would love to see how we compare to last season at this point.

I thought it was interesting that OSU is having similar woes in conference. Which red Ohio team will be the first to double their conference wins???