RedHawk Football Weekly

Can anyone explain the cover for this YouTube video?

2 Likes

No clue but it’s been on all of them, side note what is RedHawk football weekly and how is it different from his normal Monday/postgame pressers

Seems to be more of a conversation than a press conference. Maybe whoever is running the page is using a generic thumbnail YouTube gives them?

1 Like

It’s the Rumpke commercial on how to recycle pizza boxes.it runs a couple of times during every show.

Would be nice if Rumpke gave them extra money to use it as the thumbnail, unfortunately think it’s just someone who doesn’t know how to select a thumbnail

1 Like

That was a pretty depressing show this week

Yeah. Left it not knowing what team is going to show up in those blue jerseys to play UMass in the drizzle.

It is a weekly recap of Miami’s game and many years it has been on Bally Sports or Sports Time Ohio. I have no idea if it is being shown somewhere this year.

It’s on YouTube every week. Yes, this thumbnail is used every edition.

1 Like

Watched this week’s show. Chuck spoke about the Western College tribute. He is still under the illusion that Miami was a men’s college when it absorbed Western in 1974.

I saw that too. Yikes.

1 Like

He doesn’t have the advantage of reading Miami Hawktalk everyday.

1 Like

Somebody close to him could school him.

Are you volunteering? :anguished:

I’m not close to him but if there is no one in the department who can speak truth to power on this simple an issue, we are in deep trouble.