Raion Strader - Freshman All-American

The awards keep rolling in for this team. Congrats Raion! Please don’t enter the portal

https://x.com/miamiohfootball/status/1732419121416220986?s=46&t=Mwc894NmZi2sl3ixPUgjFA

2 Likes

I’m taking credit for declaring him to be playing at All American levels l at mid-season.

One of only two G5 players to make first team.

Great to see but……makes me nervous for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

He is definitely one Ive been very nervous about losing. He’s from the Pittsburgh area.

Congrats to Raion- if I remember correctly he enrolled early - I understand he has been one of the hardest workers on the team and Miami showed interest in him early although he was not heavily recruited by others.This is another example of the excellent job that our coaching staff has done in the recruitment area and hopefully Raion will recognize and appreciate what Miami has done for him and stay. In any event Raion congrats for an excellent season.

5 Likes

Don’t be the fifth Beattle. Stay in the band!

So many 2-3 star guys have been turned into big time assets by Chuck and staff. Gotta give credit to the strength and conditioning folks as well.

3 Likes

Congrats. And he deserves it. Now… why don’t you stay in Oxford for the next couple of years and try to become our first Thorpe Award winner?

1 Like