Prediction Thursday - UC in Oxford

No sweat, 66-6.

Miami 3 vs Cincinnati 14.

Defense will be very fine.

Offense still too predictable. NW showed what must be done to stop us :frowning:

1 Like

Hmmmā€¦Why? Brett needs help. Heā€™s a fantastic talent but cā€™mon, he had a major injury. Why not spell him here and there?

Ps, bring an armada with you to Oxford when you come to the game. We need all the help we can get!

Maybe some Men Without Hats? Safety Dance? You can tell us.

1 Like

Not until the game is almost won by us. Likely 4th quarter. Itā€™s an awful song and itā€™s likely going to melt everyoneā€™s mind. I almost feel bad, butā€¦UC.

Hellp week at my fraternity in 1986. Walk like an Egyption on a constant loop 24/7.

Not feeling real good about this one but must be a MHT homer! Gonnaā€™ once again take a few breaks in a close one.

RedHawks 21
USucks 20

KEEP THE BELL IN ITā€™S RIGHTFUL HOME! Home of the REDHAWKS Love & Honor! !!!

2 Likes

Miami - 12
sUCks - 10

2 Likes

Miami 27. UC 25. I am expecting better offense from us.

1 Like

Have no idea. What we saw August 31st was awful. Team probably be 0-3 going into UMASS game.

Phil Steeleā€™s computer picks us 26-25 (hello Scorigami) though he says 28-20. Iā€™m confident in how our defense will do based on what I saw last year and against Northwestern, though I donā€™t think we have enough firepower on offense to make it happen. Hope Iā€™m wrong but I see 17-13 Kittens.

1 Like

Miami 31-30 over bearcats

2 Likes

Iā€™m keeping receipts on all you punchbowl turds picking us to lose. I still remember the three that had us losing to Ohio U last year (LMAO idiots). Donā€™t be a cuck. Positive vibes only.

3 Likes

Check out this article from Cincinnati.com:

Thereā€™s a Cincinnati Bearcats vs. Miami RedHawks Victory Bell bobblehead available

Just donā€™t see a running game.

UC 20 Miami 9

1 Like

The $50 + shipping price tag is a little steep

1 Like

College Football 25 Prediction:

Cincinnati 17
Miami 20

UC won the toss and elected to defer to the 2nd half, so Kamryn Perry took the opening kickoff 98 yards to the house to give Miami the 7-0 lead. UC marched down the field by the Hawks D wouldnā€™t break and allowed only a FG. That would be UCā€™s only score of the half. Miami would add a Keyon Mozee TD run (on his first touch of the game) and a FG right before the half to take the 17-3 lead at the break.

Things started to shift late in the 3rd. Brendan Sorsby scored on a read option keeper and then with about 7 minutes left in regulation, he found Xzavier Henderson for the tying score. The Bearcats then forced a 3 & out and suddenly had the ball near midfield with time winding down. Fortunately the D held and on 3rd & 8, Brian Ugwu sacked Sorsby to force UC to punt. Brett Gabbert didnā€™t have a great day in terms of stats (178 yards, INT) but he was efficient (19/27) and used underneath patterns to get Miami into UC territory. Jordan Brunson (71 yards) helped bleed the clock to 1:12 and Miami took the lead on a 40-yard FG. UC marched down the field and was in position to tie it or possibly take the lead. But on 3rd and 1 from the MU 21, Sorbsy got greedy and tried to thread a pass inside the 10. Fortunately Raion Strader stepped in front of it and picked it off to seal the game with 25 seconds remaining. Oddly, EA decided the game-sealing interception was not worthy of being one of the postgame highlights. ā€œThere is no replay available for this play.ā€ Huh? It won the game.

Also, the latest roster update has made Matt Salopek even more of a beast. He finished with 17 tackles, including 9 tackles for loss.

2 Likes

And I thought it would be closer (UC 14 x 3 Miami prediction)