Prediction Thursday: The Cure Bowl

Miami 23 App St 9

Miami 16
Appetizer St 17

If this game goes over, Iā€™ll eat my hat.

1 Like

Miami 27
App St 13

Miami 17
App State 14
Rain 1.35 inches

If the game goes under, Iā€™ll shat in your hat

Using AIā€¦

Miami Of Ohio will prevail in the contest by a score of 23-21.

1 Like

As long as Miami scores at least one point more than App State, Iā€™ll be happyā€¦call it the Jim Cantore bowl.

27-26ā€¦RedHawksā€¦

2 Likes

Miami 23 App State 14

1 Like

Not going to predict a score, but Moonlight Graham Nicholson with the game winner.

1 Like

Miami Redskins 17
Appy St 16

Havenā€™t done a score prediction this season so I wonā€™t start now. But based on my flight out of Raleigh today, I predict we will have more fans than App St. Not a single fan on board.
Granted, I didnā€™t take Frontier or Spirit so they could surprise :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

App State fans are usually hitchhikers.

1 Like

My plus one flew down on Frontier yesterday from RDU. She said their were lots of Mountaineers on her flight.

1 Like

Speaking of fuck-Ohio. Iā€™m watching the Myrtle bowl and the MAC just ran an ad selling tickets to theā€¦ā€¦mac championship game two weeks ago

Miami 20
Appetizer State 14

Side note, but Jack Coldiron is available as a +800 anytime touchdown scorer on DraftKings. Someone at DK didnā€™t do their homework.

Or they know something we donā€™t know about medical scienceā€¦

But yeah clearly just someone being lazy and not even looking at basic information.

2 Likes

Pilots or flight attendants?

Well, look at it this wayā€”ā€”There are still seats available since the event was far from being a sell-out so if anyone still wants to buy a ticket for whatever reason, the sale proceeds probably go into the MAC Commissionerā€™s bonus.