1 Like

31-6 MU

24-9 Miami

Miami 16
Ball St 6

1 Like

Miami 23
Ball State 15

Looks like everybody sees us winning and sees the game about the same. Miami 23 Ball State 13.

Miami 27, BSU 17

Miami 19
Ball State 10

M-Men 27
Red turkey Birds 3

Line is down to 4 points…I am assuming Gage will sit out to heal up for the MACC.

PS3 NCAA Football 13 prediction:

Ball State 21
Miami 24

This was a weird one. Miami’s D was dominating until late in the 2nd quarter, when BSU hit a deep bomb for a touchdown to tie it. Then BSU had the ball and a 21-13 lead in the 2nd half before the D woke up again by getting 3 interceptions from that point. Miami tied with a a TD (Aveon ran it in for the 2-point conversion) and then Graham hits FG late in the game for the final margin.

Gonna be a low-scoring, one-score game. 16-13 Miami

20-7 MAC East Champs

1 Like

Hope you called it Sackman…would love to see a 2 score win margin!

1 Like

It is hard to believe that we were talking NY6 bowls and are only 4 point favorites at Ball State. Individually both concepts make sense but together they do not.

4 Likes

Well said. It’s often an incremental thing that can make all the difference. A fine line between winning and losing. I’ll demonstrate it with this classic holiday song:

Option 1:
“Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat, please put a penny in the old man’s hat.”

Option 2:
“Christmas is coming, the goose is getting plump, please put a penny in the old man’s rump.”

Again, almost identical paths until the end. Me? I’m holding out hope we can win the next two and end up in a good bowl game.

1 Like

I’m 100% stealing this example from you and using it as soon as possible.

1 Like

It’s comedic NAFTA around here, so what’s mine is yours. I routinely reference The Reeces Pieces Cup and have long since forgotten who originally made the joke. I still laugh when I think of it.