Prediction Thursday: Heroes vs. Villains

PS3 NCAA Football 13 Prediction:

Miami 17
Another School 10

The defense and special teams did what they had to do. Both limited OU’s field position and yards. Miami’s offense then worked on limiting possessions. One funny note: Aveon’s first pass attempt was a 51-yard TD. Now it was a middle screen to Cade McDonald, who ate up all of them yards after the catch but that stills counts. Amos and Mozee did most of the damage on the ground. Amos had a 54-yard run that set up a QB sneak from the 1 for Miami’s other TD.

Aveon was player of the game despite his passing stats being just 7/12 passing for 109 yards with a TD and an INT. Granted, he scored both of the TDs for Miami but I can’t remember a QB (at least one who doesn’t run a triple option offense) getting POTG with such low passing numbers.

Miami 21 ouck fhio 14

1 Like

Like many here, I will need to see Aveon’s rumored better throwing machanics to believe it, but I still think our D and special teams will pull us over the finish line (plus I think Gage will likely pull in one of those jump ball fade routes for a TD). I am going with Miami 20 (2 TD’s and 2 FG’s), and OU 17.

1 Like

2-0 'Hawks

1 Like

Miami 19
Ohio 17

Nicholson’s 4th field goal with seconds remaining brings home the bricks

1 Like

Miami digs deep into the playbook and roofies yet another Ohio FB coach, and they win by default as no other Ohio coach has taken reps as the starting coach so chaos ensues.

1 Like

Miami 17
OU Oh No 9

Well said!

Aveon in real life 7/11, 103 yards, TD

Quinoa, aba, and Eddie picked us to lose. That must be so embarrassing to know so little about football.

1 Like

Goes to show you should always Back the Sack.

1 Like

When it comes to profanity laced tirades, the Sackman is a true artist. I would call him a Sack Artist for this, but every time Madden used that term on the teleprompter, I would always think about my colleague who was a tattoo artist and some of the unusual requests he’d had to endure.

Either way Sackman, way to call your shot!

1 Like

Happy to be wrong!

1 Like

30 points exceeded all predictions.

2 Likes