Pitt game

Well on the positive side we

What other games on? Going to check them off. Might even turn on OSU.

There’s still a whole quarter to be played!

If we do this against UC that might be my last straw

2 Likes

Forget the possible talent difference.

Are we in shape?

We seem to have a lot of guys cramping up. I have not seen that with the Pitt players.

1 Like

Chuck Martin is desperately trying to lose McComb to a season ending injury in garbage time.

3 Likes

Top notch job by Brennaman:

“They’re not going to risk bringing back Scoop Smith…”

“Well, he’s out there now, Thom.”

5 Likes

What’s Pitt paying us this year?

$1.5 million I think

Not enough

1 Like

These guys really want Chuck to leave

1 Like

PUT IN THE BACKUPS

3 Likes

This is why we never develop any depth.

That’s why we’ll play anybody anywhere.

1 Like

With a semi-aggressive coach who doesn’t sandbag his players, we might have won this game

I prolly watched it a half dozen times this summer.

1 Like

Well that’s about 19% of our $8m roster​:sweat_smile:

Dear God

What are you talking about? Pitt still has their QB and they are up 38.

McComb needs game reps.

Defensive side of the ball, particularly the secondary, not looking good. Overall, I do like what I’ve seen from McComb.

1 Like