Payton Manning says Beat “Oh-Ma-Ha!”,this weekend, “Mi-A-Mi”!

What hardware are you thinking we could get this year?

Start winning at the right time and we could win the NCHC tournament.

It’s the last year we’ll automatically be in the quarterfinals/don’t have to deal with a play-in game.

Winning the NCHC tournament would get a bid to the ncaa tournament and a few wins later we’re hoisting the natty :joy:

Realistically it’s not going to happen but technically it’s still possible. The pairwise probability matrix has us at a 0.1% chance of making the tournament. Would be quite the Cinderella story.

That’s what’s nice about being in a conference, no matter how terrible the regular season is we are 8 wins away from being national champions starting March 10th

1 Like

IMG_2608

2 Likes

And once we get past the NCHC tournament the hard part is over😂 we’d likely face some nonconference foes and we do great when we don’t have to deal with the team wide mental block that comes when playing any NCHC team.

I have been wondering though what would happen if we had even a marginal amount of success in the postseason. Like if bergeron took us to the semifinals or finals of the frozen faceoff would his job still be in jeopardy this year? Obviously it doesn’t fix everything up to this point but I’d have a hard time firing someone who just made a playoff run. What’s the magic number of post season wins to get for us to be okay with bringing him back?

Obviously if they go all the way and win it all bring him back but 1 or 2 wins in the qf probably aren’t enough to convince me

2 Likes

Well it was a heartbreaker. After coming back from down 3-1 in the third period we surrendered the GWG with less than a minute to go

I thought we’d at least get the loser point tonight

Let’s drown out the Boo-birds with cheering when Chris B is introduced. He deserves better treatment as a Redskin/Redhawk Icon,and Miami fans are better.! ( however this plays out).
Note: The Players stick TAP when Chris was introduced Friday.
Showing some Class! Hope they do so Saturday night,too.

4 Likes

Losing a hockey game in the final minute never happens to Miami :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Wish things worked out differently for him. He really seems to love Miami. Rare to see that kind of allegiance in college today

What I highlighted above in bold, I thought you were practicing spells from Hoggwarts

4 Likes

Excellence. I see it. And I salute it.

1 Like

It was a good night for former RedHawks that didn’t finish here. Carson Meyer with two goals for the monsters, will cullen with two goals for the giants, johnathan gruden with his first NHL goal, Ludvig raising the Penrose on his senior night.

Jack Roslovic and Blake Coleman also had a good night

1 Like

Anything I can do to get this team some good luck :joy:

1 Like