OU at SDSU

I knew that they had at least one 1-11 season. So I repeat, there is no where to go but up for UMass. And after week one they have matched last year’s win total! I just hope Gabbert doesn’t say anything to give them bulletin board material! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Just to follow up on this, Rourke expected to play this weekend. Ohio hosts LIU

Good to know they’re bringing our the big guns for a big game, they don’t wanna lose to FCS ala Duquesne 2021!

1 Like

Sad injury news. My great nephew who’s full ride at OU and has worked his way to 2nd team O-line torched his shoulder. Got operated on and out for the season. Was 5th year guy and a bright kid. Is getting masters in business so getting his moneys worth. Just kind of sad for Uncle D (that’s my nickname). Was really looking forward to a Saturday OU game in Athens. Will maybe see him at sisters BDay party this Sunday in Cincy. Kind of a downer and takes away some of the fun in going to the game in Athens.

Though—will still be fun kicking the Bobbie’s ass!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Looks like Rourke didn’t play at all this weekend. So are they not being truthful about his injury or did they decide after all not to risk another injury against LIU?

That sucks. Sorry to hear that.