Ohio at Miami 7:00 Friday on ESPN+

Some really careless turnovers tonight. Been a really tough 2nd half to watch.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought I heard. Somewhat surprising

1 Like

JFC they made us quit…on our floor…on Senior Night…on Charlie Coles Night. Fucking embarrassing.

1 Like

We have to have more offense than #45 going 1 on 1. This is brutal. We look like we’re in cement.

1 Like

Don’t delete your posts. It ruins the show.

Painful to watch.

He did but also said something about still working with Van Wagner so maybe retiring from his day job but still doing play by play?

2 Likes

Embarrassing. Put the walkons in, maybe they’ll play with an ounce of toughness

1 Like

50-17 run now.

Someone at the game please yell to Steele to put in the Fab 5. Please.

1 Like

I nominate Sledge to be the new Voice of the Redhawks.

1 Like

So looking likely that we’ll play Akron in the 2/7 game? Obviously not an easy task, but we’ve beaten them once. And I’d rather not face Ohio or Toledo again.

1 Like

What a deflating week. Coming home with momentum, chance for two signature wins, double digit MAC wins, non-losing season, and we lay 2 eggs.

Hopefully they can find something going up to Cleveland but I’m not holding my breath.

2 Likes

We are still in the rebuild. But, we are vastly better than last year. But so too are many teams. Either way, I’m still proud of the improvement.

2 Likes

Personally, I would have preferred to develop the freshman since the beginning of the season, and less Bultman, and Mirambeau, but what do I know.

1 Like

Bench was 1-17.

Yea he is retiring but will still do ESPN broadcasts. They honored him before the game . We are here and it was nice but they should have done more.

5 Likes

I think the Freshman got ample time to develop. Remember, the lifting and practice time is most important. On top of that, Ipsaro, Cooper and Elmer all played a ton. Potter played enough, he isn’t physically ready for heavy minutes, same with Kotecki. And they’ve had Byers in the program since January.

1 Like

Kotecki is the only one showing fire and liking the physical play. We were five rows back from Bake. Whole row of Miami students behind us calling Anderson “biguns” and then laughing at how bad the team was second half. Just down from them was a recruit and his parents. I’m sure they left quite impressed.

We are who we are. Better than a year ago but still a way to go. Any recruit knows that. Maybe we can get hot in the city that leads the nation in drifters and win it all. MAC is a one bid league so we are all in a royal rumble fight to the finish. Might as well be us.

Ps. I miss old school WWF.

1 Like