Northwestern Roll Call

Sorry I’ve been very very silent, but I’m still here! Alex and Dustin talked me into going a day and a half after arriving back to the US from Europe! So me +15 others!

8 Likes

Me +1, which relative to Northwestern capacity is basically twice as much as me +3 in 2022.

3 Likes

Yeah!!! Good job Dustin and Alex!
It’ll be me + 2 for this one. Convinced my niece to become a RedHawk for the day!

3 Likes

JohnnyMac + 1.

1 Like

Heat index will get up to 115 around Chicagoland today before cooling off for the weekend, we’re all dodging a big sweaty bullet.

2 Likes

Waiting for @yanksalex to post tailgating plans!

5 Likes

Me +3.

2 Likes

Me +1, then heading to Soldier Field right after the game for the Inter Miami vs Fire match

2 Likes

Me +1.

If anyone has tailgate plans, let me know!

1 Like

Current forecast for Saturday afternoon is a high of 79 degree, pleasant, less humid.

5 Likes

Somehow convinced the wife and kids to waste another Saturday watching Miami sports. Will be in the famed Alex block

7 Likes

We will be drinking/eating at our airbnb from 10-1:45 tomorrow. It’s 15 min from the stadium. @JiveHawk will post the address tomorrow morning and we will have no fewer than 3 Uber XLs to take people the the stadium in time for kickoff.

9 Likes

Pearl Jam at Wrigley tonight.

3 Likes

Seattle Grunge!

Eddie Vedder turns 60 this year.

1 Like

4041 Cleveland St, Skokie, IL 60076

4 Likes

Me +2

1 Like

Toledo game?

1 Like

Yeah. I started a thread on that a couple days ago.

No, this was my fault. @Hawk44’s post was flagged and I never noticed :man_facepalming:

1 Like