Nicholson Lou Groza Finalist (vote!)

More updates.

Found an even easier way of avoiding the one-vote-a-day constraint. No code is required but requires manual work (two touches per vote), plus access to a VPN service and, maybe, an Android phone (not sure it works on iPhones, but it does not seem to work on PCs/laptops).

I made a short video in case anyone wants to try it. Should I post it here? I am just a bit concerned about other people voting for candidates other than Nicholson seeing this.

Is your last name Stalions?

It’s all in the name of bringing the trophy to its rightful owner.

2 Likes

Well it took 24 hours longer than expected but the Bama fans have taken over the voting.

The funny thing is Reichard should really be a distant 3rd in this voting but that would require SEC fans to accept reality.

Is this really based 100% on the votes? That feels like a smaller school would never have a chance.

1 Like

Someone said it was just one component…

1 Like

That’s good then.

That is correct. One voting piece of the puzzle.

I posted the link in the comments section of Miami’s Facebook announcement of Graham’s POY.

Bama kicker now has 78 % of the vote.

The Crimson Tide fan base has been unleased… let’s just hope Graham wins the award on merit and superior stats.

I guess kicking a few more FG’s in the MACC (indoors which is helpful) sure wouldn’t hurt! I do expect him to make 2nd team All American at the very least…we’ll see.

1 Like

Fuck Bama.

1 Like

Again in a fair world, Reichard is a distant 3rd. It’s not a career award. It’s for this season. Extra points pad the stat total but that’s primarily dependent on the team’s offense. It should come down to FG kicking, so it should be:

1. Graham
  2. Pizano
    —————- (a thin but still visible line)
  3. Reichard

Of course, in a fair world, the 1998 Las Vegas Bowl trophy would be a permanent resident of Oxford.

3 Likes

The fan vote is roughly .75% of the vote. It should be a non-factor. Bama odd man out in playoffs, Bama kicker odd man out in Groza!!!

1 Like

I found out who has been casting all the votes for the Bama kicker!! :joy:

2 Likes

Prolly. Bless their little Toomer’s Corner tree poisoning hearts.

1 Like

He won!!! I can’t believe I missed part of it while I was cooking in the kitchen. Congrats to him and love and honor!

3 Likes

Graham won? This is like the best day in a long time for MU sports!! !!!

Mid major players always get on these lists but never win. But he did! We are gonna need a bigger trophy case.

1 Like

Amazing accomplishment tonight! Glad he decided to stay also!

2 Likes