NHL Coyotes to move to Salt Lake City?

Already been done

Would be at home in a conference against the Greendale Human Beings.

Since Romney ran the Salt Lake Olympics, the Utah RINOs is always an option.

As opposed to the El Paso Rhinos.

1 Like

Utah Yodas

1 Like

The Salt Lake City Brine Shrimp.

Their mascot could be Salty the sea captain. He’s drunk like 24/7 and has possibly used his ship for mueling nefarious contraband. As such, the Mormon community doesn’t like him or his values, but as mascots go, he’s very compelling so he gets a pass. Also, he has an eye patch and peg leg, but for some reason, he alternates between his left and right eye/leg just messing with fans all season long.

1 Like

Salty the brine shrimp will have multiple peg legs since he’s a crustacean.

1 Like

Magic. Just magic. That magnificent bastard has six peg legs. Count me in as fan numero uno.

Hey, no one’s using Dixie State Rebels any more.

Someone suggested Saints to me, as in short for Latter Day Saints. I kind of like it, and it’s not like MLB-NFL-NBA-NHL teams don’t share nicknames (Jets-Giants-Cardinals-Rangers-etc.).

1 Like

I don’t know if it would be too smart to lean that heavily in to Mormonism from a branding perspective. They want to be the team for all of Utah and making it seem like they just want to be the team for Mormons could turn some potential fans away.

So instead of Saints, go in the opposite direction and make the mascot the Sinners.

I’d love to see the logo for the Sinners.

Uh, a cup of coffee?

I loved the story Miroslav Satan used to tell. During a road trip a young kid once asked him ”Mister, are you really the Devil?” His answer: “I am here in Boston.”

It’s a sports marketing crime that he never played for the Devils.

Utah Saints? Already been done…

‘Twas the freshest move I’d ever seen!