New 2024 Uniforms

Coming out tomorrow per Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9aw61uPDcV/?igsh=NHBsOHphd2NpOG1p

https://x.com/miamiohfootball/status/1812834202842255661?s=46&t=Mwc894NmZi2sl3ixPUgjFA

I like them, but I would have left out to the black stripe.

2 Likes

I have always liked the ice white Myaamia uniforms. I think we ought to incorporate the stripe into a lot of our uniform stying - like UNC has decided to own Argyle.

5 Likes

I especially like the shorts with black socks and shoes. Kind of the “geriatric tourist” look.

I like everything but the script Miami.

5 Likes

They’re fine. But there’s a missed opportunity to intimidate and disrupt during the game. My idea? Remove the number on the front and make the entire uniform red brick. Imagine lining up against that!

Yeah, these are okay but I’m not as big on the script Miami as some. Hopefully the home reds are unchanged.

The 3D effect on the numbers is a throwback to 90s college football. I kind of like it. Also it’s sad that the lates 90s are now retro.

4 Likes

I don’t love that the script on the jersey may not always match depending on helmet choice. However if this will get Miami better recruits, I can live with it haha

1 Like

I would almost exclusively wear the Myaamia helmet with it.

5 Likes

Just wish the helmet didn’t have numbers on one side, personally I would prefer Miami on both sides

4 Likes

Or… put thousands of numbers on each uniform. Did you ever see that dude on tv that had a suit covered in question marks who wanted to give away free money from untapped government grants…you are confused now as you were likely 2 years old when these ads ran…ok. Disregard the reference. But still, more numbers than you can count on each uniform. (Or your idea).

My work is done here.

1 Like

Mathew Lesko, the Question Mark Guy. I once had a booth next to him at a trade show in Portland.

IMG_6430

2 Likes

Is he the Riddler’s dad?

@AdamRedSuit Some of us are old enough to remember numbers on both sides of the helmet. I would like to go back to that.

1 Like

@Grumpy I’d be perfectly fine with that as well. For some reason it has always bugged me when the helmet sides look different.

I like the helmet sides to be different. It worked in the 2010 GMAC Bowl. Also, Go Steelers!

2 Likes

BIG clear easy to read numbers. I like that.

2 Likes

People in the DC area occasionally see him out and about. (He lives in MoCo.) He actually wears that damn thing to run errands in!

I can see where the script Miami might be a better identifier, but I’m still a big fan of the block M. It’s a great homage to the past.

3 Likes