ND parking

Does anyone know where the best place for us to park at ND? We will arrive early.
Any info would be appreciated.

1 Like

The ND experience was terrific. We went the last time we played them. We parked in the ND lots, which are a long way from the campus proper.They have regular shuttles that run you right to the loop on the main campus. ND had ambassadors in green blazers waiting for the shuttles to greet fans and give them a program for the day’s events.

The lines are fairly long returning to the lot post game but weren’t all that bad.You queue up at the same place they dropped you off.

1 Like

Thanks. I know I’m a little early but didn’t have any idea where to go. I am meeting another Miamian from Columbus so wanted a place where we can meet as I will be coming from SE Michigan.

The Miami @ ND game is a sellout.

In 2017, we parked at St. Mary’s College and walked over. I remember it being a pretty easy in and out.

1 Like

What do you want to do & see (that dictates parking location)? Stop reading if you just want to tailgate out of your car and park in white lot and take shuttle in.
But…I highly recommend following the ND schedule of events - see the pre-game band concert, go into the Admin bldg, check out the Basilica and Grotto, patronize the dorm food fundraisers and have a few cold ones on the lawn by the Basilica/Admin bldg. ND fans are great and you’ll see MU fans at all these spots.
After the game go to O’Rourkes and the Linebacker for the free beers their fans will buy you because MU won.
If you do all this park near Eddy St Commons.

1 Like

The ND Ambassadors give you the schedule when you get off the shuttle. The Trumpets Undef the Dome is popular. You need to get there early.

When I was there in 2017, Digger Phelps was the ND celebrity doing a book signing at the campus.bookstore.I got to chat briefly with him about his former son in law, Jamie Moyer, who I knew in the Mariners clubhouse and his grand kids, who played hockey in my kid’s hockey association. It was an unexpected hoot!

There are lots of interesting things planned for game days in the shadow of the Touchdown Jesus.