NCAA Tournament Thread

Not if we take the 2-0 and 2-1 fastballs for strikes.

1 Like

You’d think after the first 10 times we’d know not to chase the neck high riseball with 2 strikes.

1 Like

And continue to chase rise balls out of the zone.

1-0, UVA

Watching other elite teams, I think the missing ingredient for us is dominating pitching. We really haven’t had it since Courtney graduated.

1 Like

We’re not only getting shut out, we’re being no hit. Wow!

Killer error.

Three run 2 out HR for UVA - 5-0 Cavs. We’re still searching for our first hit. Turn out the lights.

Great season. Disappointing ending.

Still no hits, but the error prevents a perfect game.

1 Like

Tennessee is much better then Virginia, and UVA is much better than us. Looks like the committee got the seeding right.

1 Like

Do you think the Virginia catcher does a fist pump, nod, and point every time she puts a sock in the drawer when she’s doing laundry?

I think Virginia is better because they have one single pitcher we absolutely can’t touch. I don’t know what it would look like if we faced another one of their pitchers. But the seeding was definitely right.

I’m surprised we didn’t open this inning with Ashley Hitchcock after that three run bomb off Addy.

Just get one dinger.

1 Like

Our household had three dogs in the NCAA fight - Miami, Washington and her UNCW Seahawks. Seahawks bit the dust first. Huskies won one game and just got eliminated by Missouri. It’s not looking good for the RedHawks. We were really hoping one of them would be playing on Sunday. Oh, well.

One dinger. Please. Just one.

1 Like

God Bless Allie Cummings!

1 Like

OK. All we need is six to extend. At least we’d be playing on Sunday. I’d rather get 7 and walk it off!

Let’s go! Last call for 2024!

Eden absolutely owned us!

All five games in this regional tournament have been shutouts. Quite likely we might see another one tomorrow. Crazy!

1 Like

Great season. Disappointing ending. It’s just too bad that after months of fireworks we couldn’t get anything going at the plate.

1 Like