National Signing Day!

So far Reece Potter and Evan Ipsaro announced as signed.

2 Likes

Add Jackson Kotecki!

3 Likes

Mekhi Cooper?

Add Eian Elmer!!

5 Likes

Good looking class!

Supposed to be one more coming. I think. Great looking class. Recruited an entire team if the 5th commit comes through.

1 Like

Interesting. Any idea who this 5th might be?

Phil–Mekhi Cooper. A PG who committed a while ago. As much as I like Ipsaro, I think Cooper is faster, quicker, and just as creative passing the ball, therefore, a better prospect. Both are terrific 1’s.

1 Like

That’s right, like him too. Hopefully he signs.

1 Like

As MightyMU says, Mekhi Cooper, (because we always need a Mekhi!), is the reported 5th.

3 Likes

Looks like Mekhi is signed!

2 Likes

The Five!

2 Likes

And Mekhi Cooper is signed!! I believe that completes the class.

3 Likes
2 Likes

This class is one of the best we’ve seen in many years. The biggest reason is that includes a legit 7’, a 6’10" frontline player and two terrific points. Not sure about Eian, but I trust Coach Steele to recruit at a high level. Coach Owens said about a year or so ago that if we wanted to “play up”, we needed to get bigger. He couldn’t recruit bigs. Coach Steele already has. And will continue to.
Add to them this yrs class with Mabrey, Morris, Rylee, and Smith, things are really looking good for some sustained winning in the next few years. This year? It’s a “getting to know you” kind of first year for a new coach.

1 Like

I look at Eian as a Kamari Williams type player, although Eian’s body seems a little thicker. But similar type games.

2 Likes

On paper, seems like a solid class.

1 Like

And the official release!!

2 Likes

Looks like a nice class.

2 Likes