Monitoring Other Games - Weekend 4 (Del State week)

I’m seeing the B1G refs cheating Notre Dame out of 1/2 yard on about every spot.

OSU with a huge stop on 4th down at their 18. But…Bucks three and out following the stop and ND with the ball again.

1 Like

I want Notre Dame to win as well, but Hartman didn’t get the 1st down on that 4th down scramble.

1 Like

Not playing quite at the level they have been. Chris C. Is an excellent coach though so I would imagine they improve.

Not just that play. The play before it that 4th down it happened, and it just happened twice in a row on ND’s latest drive with the spots at the 30 and the 32.

Big upset for CMU over USA.

2 Likes

Yes South Alabama upset Oklahoma State the week prior and was a 16.5 favorite.

Akron leading Indiana 10-7, granted IU is really crappy but it’s always great if the MAC can take down a Big Ten team.

4 Likes

Zips just tied Indiana 17-17 with four minutes left.

1 Like

Exciting OSU-ND game. Great call by Coach Day to win on the final (basically) play of the game.

1 Like

Zips miss short chip shot FG with 5 seconds left. Going to OT.

1 Like

Thanks ND Coaches! Only 10 players on the field for the last TWO plays!

Edited - Last two plays! Somebody should get demoted.

Buckeyes luckiest team in the world…they seem to always win. Oh well…

IU and Zips going to second OT

Zips going to triple OT

Now going to 4th OT

Poor Zips. Lost in 4th OT 29-27.

They had a great chance to win in 2OT, but coaches always play not to lose rather than playing to win.

Was hoping the MAC would fly the flag once more, but Akron gonna Akron.

1 Like

Hate to say it with Rusty and Coach Barnett there, but Iowa is not good, it may be time for the Ferentz family to move along