Miami Spring/Summer 2023 Recruiting

Expect Miami coaches to be out and about as the recruiting season starts to heat up

April 21-23, 2023 (NCAA certified events only)
April 28-30, 2023 (NCAA certified events only)
June 16 (noon)-18 (6 p.m.), 2023
June 23 (noon)-25 (6 p.m.), 2023(For scholastic events approved by the NCAA and NFHS and intercollegiate events approved by applicable two-year college governing body only – see Bylaw 13.1.7.5.3)
July 6-9, 2023 (NCAA certified events, institutional camps and permissible governing body events)
July 25-30, 2023 (NCAA College Basketball Academy only)

Nike EYBL website HERE.
Adidas 3SSB website HERE.
Under Armour Association website HERE.

Adidas: IOWA this weekend and for TEXAS next weekend
Nike: ATLANTA this weekend and PHOENIX next weekend
Under Armour: ARIZONA this weekend and SOUTH CAROLINA next weekend

2 Likes

some Miami targets:

2024 Luke Skaljac - AAU OHIO BUCKETS.
2024 Colin White - AAU Indiana Elite (Nike/EYBL)
2024 Jackson Washington - AAU All Ohio Red (Nike/EYBL)
2024 Mason Shrout - AAU Wildcats Select (Adidas/3SSB)
2024 Alex Bruskotter - AAU Ohio Buckets
2024 Damone King - AAU Team Phenom Ky (Adidas/Gold)

2025 Angelo Ciaravino - AAU Illinois Wolves (Under Armour)

5 Likes

FWIW, Cooper and lpsaro committed in July, the others from July through September.

1 Like

Great post, Nick. Thanks. I would love to attend some events/camps. Years ago, EMU had summer events which attracted some great players. I remember my son (when he was about 11) and I attending. Met with some of our coaches at events over the years.

2 Likes

we should start to see some social media posts about current/new targets and hopefully this staff will announce where they are heading. Should make for an exciting few months of basketball recruiting. As Digitalhawk mentioned, we could see commitments in late July/early August

2 Likes
1 Like

Nick,

Wes Enis?

I’ve not seen anything recently about Miami interest or that they’ve been watching him.

he’s visited campus in the past

He’s playing for Wildcat Select and playing on the 3SSB circuit (2024)

AAU season has temporarily shut down for players to participate with their respective HS teams. However, there is some available recruiting period in June:

June 16 (noon) –18 (6 pm), 2023: Evaluation period for scholastic events approved by the NCAA and NFHS and intercollegiate events approved by applicable two-year college governing body only

June 23 (noon) – 25 (6 pm), 2023: Evaluation period for scholastic events approved by the NCAA and NFHS and intercollegiate events approved by applicable two-year college governing body only

July, starts up the AAU season again and here is when Miami coaches will be out and about:

July (6th-30th) is a “DEAD” period BUT there are some exceptions:

July 6–9, 2023: Evaluation period (NCAA certified events, institutional camps and permissible governing body events only)

July 25–30, 2023: Evaluation period (NCAA College Basketball academy only)

1 Like