Miami signs 4 women's basketball recruits

I agree but don’t think David sayler is that smart enough twice has Owens and Steele when he should of hired Mr Henderson

I prefer the Plantagenet discourse

1 Like

Can we search for new athletic director

1 Like

If women make Cleveland for it save her job

I’m resigned to the fact that she will be retained until the end of her contract because we don’t want to pay the buyout, despite the harm to recruiting. I hope the incoming players have real Div 1 talent.

3 Likes

Honestly, Hendrix saved her job when Peyton Scott announced this week she is coming back next year.

I’m not sure how that saves her job. She’s at fault for not surrounding Peyton with better players and making more of her time at Miami.

David sayler bought maria fantanrosa when he got here and she had been to nit the last two years before shows you how stupid David is

Actually, I heard back in ( I think) December that Peyton had agreed to return. Maybe Coach Hendrix said it in one of her videos, but this was not news to me. I think the writer just put it on twitter for the first time.

Three of our 4 recruits were introduced to the crowd today ( I think the biggest crowd of the year for a women’s only game). They read off their resumes and they were impressive. The two big girls from Indiana and our local recruit from Lakota East were here, I guess our recruit from California did not drive over. lol

Hopefully these girls will solve our bench issues from this season, or maybe a couple of them will push our starters into a bench role. Either way they should improve competition and push each other to get better.

How David wait to fire her

How many the seniors can come back and how many come are coming.back

Richard “The Lion Heart”. I think he was Richard I

1 Like

IF he decides to fire her, it should happen this week.

Every girl on the team has at least one year of eligibility remaining. However, 4 girls went through the Senior Day ceremonies: Peyton Scott, Amani Freeman, Taylor Boruff, and Jordan Tuff. I think all 4 are graduating. Peyton Scott has been reported to be committed to returning ( and if she stays healthy, will become our all time leading scorer next season). Amani Freeman I do not know if she is returning. Pretty sure Boruff and Tuff will not be back. IF Scott and Freeman are back both will be in grad school at Miami.

1 Like