Miami @ Denver series!

Go hawks beat the pios!

In 3 out of the last 4 matchups we’ve allowed 7 goals against them and the one where we didn’t it was 6. We are on a 12 game losing streak against them (where we’ve been outscored 65-17) and haven’t won in Magness Arena since 2/22/19. This team has not liked Colorado…

It’s also Axel Kumlin’s birthday!

Also where is the VFTG preview :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Little respect for the RedHawks in Magness Arena!

1-0 good guys!! Nice passing on the power play.

3 Likes

After that terrible 5 minute pp😂

1 Like

2-1 DU. That was too easy. Denver is playing a gear or two higher than Miami in the 2nd period.

2-1 Denver after 2 periods. Apart from that 2nd goal, Bruveris has been amazing! DU thoroughly dominated in the 2nd period. Only being down 1 goal is a testament to Miami’s goaltending!

3 Likes

We need more time in the offensive zone in the 3rd! We are right there with them hopefully the altitude doesn’t catch up to us and leave us with tired players.

We need WAYYY more shots on goal. DU goalie has made 9 maybe 10 saves so far

But I’m not mad at the fact that Denver’s first lead of the night came past the halfway point and it’s still a one goal game. We can do this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Miami has definitely picked up the pace in the 3rd! Another great goal in the power play gets it to 3-2 Denver. We need another DU penalty!

2 Likes

:eyes:

Goooooooaaaaalllll!! Tied 3-3 with 2:45 left.

1 Like

Probably the best third period I’ve seen so far this season

5 Likes

How did that stay out

3 Likes

Bonus hockey!! 3-3 after 3. Miami really flipped the script in the 3rd period. Great effort!! Where was that in the first 2 periods?

WE GOT A POINT OFF OF DENVER!!!

Regardless of what happens in OT, I’m happy, lol.

2 Likes

WOW, what a save!!!

3 Likes

Off the post!!! What a way to end OT! On to the shootout.

Denver takes the shootout 1-0.

Why are we so bad at shootouts

1 Like

Still a great effort. I don’t care if people disagree with me. This team is much better than last year. More fight. They don’t quit.

4 Likes

We are technically undefeated against Denver this season!!

2 Likes