Miami baseball vs Middle Tennessee 4:00 ESPN+

Go RedHawks! Still not enough characters.

Miami scores 3 in the top of the 4th to take a 4-2 lead.

1 Like

And Middle Tennessee takes the lead with a three-run homer in the seventh inning. Not real impressed with the quality of the broadcast or the announcing team.

1 Like

6-5 Middle as we head to the top of the 9th.

We tie it up with a 2 out single, 6-6 with Middle coming up in the bottom of the 9th.

1 Like

Middle goes down 1-2-3. Top of the 10th coming up.

A walk, 2 straight batters bunt and reach on fielding mistakes giving us a one run lead, a sac bunt and a 3 run homer and we lead 10-6 heading into the bottom of the 10th.

1 Like

Luke Scaldoni gets 3 grounders to SS in the bottom of the tenth and we get our first win 10-6 in 10 innings. We got to 1-4, Milddle to 2-3. In the top of the 9th we were down to our last strike win we got a game tieing single. 3 straight well executed bunts led to the 4 run 10th. Our SS Dillon Baker was impressive defensively.

4 Likes

Miami vs Middle Tennessee will also be on ESPN+ at 3:00 Saturday and 2:00 Sunday.

I have a feeling this team is going to improve by a ton this year I predicted a MAC championship after the coach got hired and started rebuilding the roster/staff and I can’t wait to see if I win this bet. If I was a student I’d be sitting in the stands on a nice day. With a DJ, grill and beer tap it would be the best attended sport going. And I would have softball play at their venue on non conflicting days (solely based on the perfect location) as they will be an epically great squad this year. Congrats on the win. Loved the strategy.

1 Like

Saturday’s game at MTSU was one of self-destruction. Leading 3-1 going to the bottom of 8 is when the wheels came off. The bull pen collapsed.

Wild pitches, passed balls, and throwing errors all combined to give the Blue Raiders 7 runs and sent Miami to the top of 9 trailing 8-3. That’s how it ended. A total late inning meltdown. Get em tomorrow!

1 Like

Great series win on a wild game today! MacDonald with 2 Homers today (up to 3 already on the season) and Zaborowski with his first of the year. If the bats can hit like this for the rest of the season I like our odds in the MAC

3 Likes

Bats better stay hot! The bully has been shakey - and that’s charitable. Hoping the arms improve with the warmer weather.