Miami at Toledo Game Thread

Get him in there!

If you get a chance to talk casually with Chuck he’s fascinating. And he really cares about his players…he is very smart., he loves Miami. My BW and and I have done so 3-4 times when in Oxford.
He says if the players go with his football team program ,take care of school, and graduate they’re being prepared to have a LIFE. And that’s when Chuck says HE has Won!

5 Likes

@1812grad Does that make you feel better after losing on Saturday? Or after a 6-6 season?

2 Likes

By the way, my hockey team swept their double-header 8-1 and 10-0. I provide discipline, good game management, a vibrant and diverse offensive attack, and I didn’t even burn one time-out. And cold beer at reasonable prices.

5 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

“He says if the players go with his football team program ,take care of school, and graduate they’re being prepared to have a LIFE. And that’s when Chuck says HE has Won!”

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

This is not a professional team. Yes, you have to win to keep your job at any level. But you are also an educator and a teacher. Not all college coaches live up to this ideal. but Chuck has definitely done that.

Did you insist your timekeeper respect the 6 goal differential practice?