If this was our actual offense all game we may be in a position to win

1 Like

Score, go for two, onside kick

THERE IT IS

1 Like

Jk

The red zone interception streak stays alive

4 Likes

There is that red zone INT mgrry wanted.

You know, I really wasn’t expecting an interception there. I should have expected it… but I didn’t.

The Brett Gabbert Experience ™️

Damn it. I really thought we had a chance. F to the well

2 Likes

I always love seeing our offensive line looking behind themselves at the end of every play. They are great at the old look out block!!!

The Gabbert experience peaked a while ago

1 Like

It wouldn’t be a 2024 miami game if gabbert didn’t throw the ball to a defender at the goal line

At what point does he get pulled this season to start prepping for life under a new QB? Genuinely curious. You don’t come back as a 6th year senior under these circumstances unless you’re competing for conference titles and other postseason opportunities. We’re clearly not at this point.

1 Like

For the season now Gabbert has 5 TD and 7 INT. Not going to win many games with that. Or the D giving up 318 yards passing.

1 Like

Depends if you’re asking CM or most other coaches in America

1 Like

Brett was playing a lot better in Q4. Virgil and Tracy were studs. Then the Toledo penalty. Damn. It was right there to turn. Fffffffffgfg fff

2 Likes

Long as there’s chance for a bowl Brett is CM’s guy. Anybody disagree?

2 Likes

Next week Miami plays 4-1 EMU

Not sure it’s possible for Gabbert to play himself out of the starting role with Chuck.

But we do need to start looking to the future now that this season seems to be yet another “can we somehow get to 6 wins and eke out a bowl slot?”

1 Like

I wonder if Salopek is rethinking his choice to come back for this.

1 Like