MACC tickets are here

WHO HAS BEEN TO FORD FIELD?

Would assume there’s plenty of parking. 65K stadium and maybe 20K fans. Room to tailgate? Place to tailgate? Any ideas?

I have twice

1 Like

I have not gotten the Ford Field email yet

I just got mine a half hour ago. It is a two Ford Field email process. Mine’s downloaded to Wallet now. Alls good!

I checked parking rices on one or two sites and they looked ridiculous. I’ve never been there, just drove past on the way to Windsor.

1 Like

Found a garage at 250 E. Fisher Service Dr. It’s .2 miles from the stadium. Prepaid the $10 through Park Whiz and received my entry pass in an email.

1 Like

There will be plenty of parking available. You’ll be able to drive around and find a good price. There is a 40% chance of rain currently for Saturday morning.

1 Like

Anyone know if we’re going to be issued tickets for and/or instructions on how to get to the event at the Hall of Legends? The Ford Field site doesn’t seem to have details on which gate to use or what you need to show to get up there.

EVENT DETAILS
Parking: We suggest parking in Lots 4 and 5 near Brush and Montcalm Streets for entrance into Gate C. ADA parking is available in Lot 4. Lots accept credit card payments ONLY.

Event information: Gate C will be the only entry point for our pregame event and will open at 10 a.m. No entry will be permitted prior to that time per Ford Field policy.

Pre-registration is required to attend this event. Registration deadline is 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 29. No walk-ups will be allowed to enter. All guests will need a game ticket AND an event credential. You can pick up your event credential at Gate C beginning at 10 a.m.

Tickets to the game can be purchased online.

Follow signage to the Hall of Legends event space.

Please review Ford Field’s prohibited item list. We want to make this experience as smooth as possible.

Directions

2000 Brush St.
Detroit, MI 48226

ACCESSIBILITY

Please contact the Miller Center for Student Disability Services, 513-529-1541, 7-1-1 (TTY-TDD), at least two business days prior to the event to request accommodations (i.e., sign language interpreters, captioning, materials in alternative format, etc.).

1 Like

Thanks D-Day! This is exactly the info I was missing!

Just got my Ford Field email and tickets. About 25 rows up at the 35 yard line (left side if you’re looking at the field) for me.