Northern 8-9
Akron 7-10
Western 7-10
Miami 7-10
Eastern 6-11
Buffalo 6-11
Central 4-13
Ohio 4-13

Looks good, as we are tied for 6,7,and 8. However, if we lose to Ball State Saturday some of these other teams are going to win, including EMU ( plays at OHIO) and Buffalo ( plays Western Michigan at home), plus NIU, Akron, and Western might win.

The only way to guarantee getting to Cleveland is to beat Ball State ( who is having a great season and beat us by 30 at home). Otherwise it is going to come down to tiebreakers. We can still finish anywhere from 5th to 10th. I have been looking at tiebreaker rules and who is playing who. The chance for finishing 5th would be us beating Ball State and NIU and Akron losing.
If we lose there are lots of possible combinations. I picked what I thought were the most likely winners all 6 games and found that we would be in a 4 way tie at 7-11 and EMU would have the best record and get #7 but when you then use the 3 way tied breaker for the remaining 3 teams, we would get the #8 seed. However, more tiebreakers went against us that for us.

So if the team wants any kind of guarantee, pull off the big upset!

The top 5 teams are now in, then the 5 teams who have 6 or 7 wins are fighting for the last 3 spots.