MAC Future OOC Schedules - New Developments

Things seem to be getting active in the area of scheduling G5 OOC games.

Western Michigan has scheduled a home and home with Georgia Southern for 2031 and 2034.

Buffalo has scheduled a home and home with Jacksonville State for 2028 and 2031.

Eastern Michigan and Middle Tennessee moved their home and home series out to 2035 and 2036.

Nothing new for Miami since the addition of FCS Stonehill.

2 Likes

Curious if you were dictating or it was the auto-correct. (Tennessee)

1 Like

Autocorrect on an iPhone. Fixed it.

1 Like

We have a openings in 2026 and 2028 according to FBSchedules.com. Curious if we can land a decent G5 home/home…

2 Likes

I want a buy game at Ole Miss in 2029!

2 Likes

Akron adds game at Wake Forest to 2026 schedule.

Akron schedules home and home with UNLV for ‘26 and ‘27.

1 Like

I am with NESCADAD! Over the years I have been to Miami away games at many of the nation’s gratest college football venues. Tailgating in the Grove at Ole Miss is something I have always wanted to do.

2 Likes

Oxford vs Oxford. MU vs UM.

1 Like

My buddy’s daughter went to old miss. On some down time on a game weekend he went uptown. He ended up having some cold ones with Cooper and Eli.

1 Like

Ole Miss is special but most SEC schools are doing all they can to catch up. I wish I had pictures and written documentation of all the great traditions I’ve seen throughout college football over the years - every school has something to appreciate - so happy FB season is near.

1 Like

I have loved the game and pageantry since my dad took me to my first game in 1961. Since then I’ve seen on-campus games at 47 schools - mostly FBS but several at the FCS and D3 levels. Every campus has its own traditions.

I’ve also seen a dozen bowl games, including two Rose Bowls.

A college football life well-lived!