MAC football this weekend

Kent State slaughtered by UCF. Ouch.

Granted, I was expecting a blowout but… yikes.

Yeah, Kent pretty much sucked. And how about this slap in the face. UCF’s starting OT was Kent’s starting OT last year!!

1 Like

He got out of there in a Flash.

3 Likes

NIU beats BC in OT, 27-24.

2 Likes

That was amusing to watch.

1 Like

UB giving Luke Fickell and Wisconsin a solid game, down only 14-10 at the half.

NIU got paid $1.1 million and left BC with a P5 win. How much did we get from Northwestern last season?

The Rockets are taking a 12-7 lead into the half right now in Champaign. I’m not thrilled to see them on our schedule this season. Their QB DaQuan Finn looks like the real deal. He turns the speed off and on at will, and has a good arm. Their D-line is giving the Illini fits as well. They certainly look like the defending MAC champs tonight.

OLine pushing Illini around too. Complete team.

1 Like

Illini just got pick six INT to cut UT lead to 19-14.

Illinois scores again and takes the lead…late in 3rd qtr

UT kicks a FB. 27-22 Illinois. But UT is playing Illinois head to head. Great play calling by Candle.

2 Likes

Toledo goes back on top 28-27 with 3 minutes left.

Brutal luck for Toledo on that 4th down conversion.

3 Likes

Death, taxes, Toledo choking

Ouch. Click here or Eddie will post something inappropriate about your liver

1 Like

It was meant to reference that random Shannon Sharpe clip against the Patriots? Really? Against literally any other school, maybe (although is that Sharpe clip that recognizable for something like that?) but that seems like way too much of a stretch considering the opponent was Kent State.

1 Like

I fully believe the post was a reference to the Sharpe thing, it just doesn’t make much sense otherwise. But yeah, clearly it was only posted because of the Kent State connection. Very poor judgement by whoever was managing the social media account.

1 Like

I’m guessing the kid running social media has no idea of what happened at Kent State.

1 Like

UCF kids probably don’t even know who Neil Young is, either.

1 Like