LOVE AND HONOR-WE BEAT UC!

AND GOD SAID, LOVE AND HONOR!!

10 Likes

As I said yesterday, it is the ROSH HASHANAH MIRACLE!

8 Likes

Miami v Toledo

Miami v OU

Both should be very entertaining games.

3 Likes

And we owe BG and Western paybacks!

1 Like

Updated Victory Bell

1 Like

In class at UC today, I said I needed to show them something in the syllabus. When I flipped the projector on I had the Miami/UC score pulled up. β€œOops, sorry, wrong tab.” :wink:

6 Likes

I just finished watching the complete replay. That game was just as good today. Emotion and tenseness on every play the entire game. It was also perhaps the best ESPN+coverage, Perhaps because it was a Big 12 production. Really good analyst. When you are at the game, you see things you don’t see on TV, but when you watch it on TV you also see things I did not see at the game.

6 Likes

One hilarious line from just before kickoff: β€œAnother sellout here at Nippert. They love football under the lights. It seems when the lights go on… for the opponents, the lights go out.”

Nope. That is a lie.

1 Like

Would it have killed them to have a professional do it instead of someone who works at the paint your own pottery place? Looks like that lady who tried to fix the painting of Jesus in a Spanish church.

1 Like

4 Likes

Nice acknowledgment of Miami from this former Centerville Elk!

3 Likes

And fits along with your earlier comment about media and perception. Lots of good publicity coming from the win.

2 Likes

1 Like

Kirk’s dad Jim coached under Bo for 2 years at Miami.

4 Likes

From the team’s IG:
(Ok, clearly this isn’t working. Just check out their account.)
645 likes, 9 comments - miamiohfootball on September 18, 2023: "πŸ””π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 π“π‘πž π•π’πœπ­π¨π«π² ..."

Practice makes perfection. I say we just do better next year!

The person who painted the 2005 on the Bell might no longer be alive. Hard to match.

I think I was too harsh. We won! That’s what matters.

1 Like

Laughed out loud at your comment and I totally agree. They could have used a stencil to make it look more consistent with the other numbering.

1 Like