Little Rock

Lairy killing us on defense. Late getting through screens, not forcing his man to go wide around them. But Smith and Mirambeaux absolutely coming through. Mirambeaux might be one of the best passers on the team.

Shout out to Will Stevens for solid defense on their best offensive player.

2 Likes

Defense is forcing difficult shots. 3’s have hands in the face, 2’s are off balance or deep. Doubling their big men is working well. Lairy played some better defense between last TV timeout and this, but still need a bit more out of him.

I am at osu vs mich. But great half

2 Likes

Up 43-27 at the half. Is Billy Smith him? 5-6 from deep.

1 Like

From team manager to starter. Who’s going to play Will Stevens in the feel good Lifetime movie of the year?

1 Like

He’s a shooter. Really happy to see Mabrey start to show what he can do. 3-6 from deep as well. Those two can help open up our big men.

Smith also plays great defense.

3 Likes

Basically trying to duplicate my tennis career this guy is. I’m a fan!

1 Like

Sloppy start to second half. Steele not happy with D.

Little Rock getting hot

Offense looks very disjointed right now.

And the defense has looked a step behind. I’m not upset with the offense. We’ve had open looks but haven’t finished.

Much better D last 2 ALR possessions

1 Like

Last offensive possession much better ball movement

1 Like

13-27 from 3. What’s our record for treys in a game? Is it still 16?

It wasn’t so much them getting hot as us not playing good D. Last couple possessions much better

2 Likes

Anderson M having a great second half on both ends of the court

5 Likes

I think Mirambeaux hedges the screen up top much better than Morris. Part of that is just age/experience, but Mirambeaux really gives Lairy a chance to catch up without leaving the big man open on the roll. That’s part of why I think the lead grew once he came back in.

4 Likes

What a game so far. OSU man-to-man defense needs to tighten up.

@Eddie start a thread if you want. Not gonna let OSU sports leak into a Miami GDT.

8 Likes

Miami seems to have weathered the storm.

1 Like