Lamar

That is how to take care of business.

2-0 for only the 5th time since Wally and Damon graduated.

Pfft. Who loses to Georgia Tech?

Q-We get a hat!

1 Like

no minutes for Bryson Tatum today. I saw Avance, Etzler and Beck in street clothes. Any reason Tatum didnā€™t play?

Where can you find a box score after a game? CBS Sports doesnā€™t have it.

Found it. ICL with 10 assists.

Official Miami site is good for stats. They have Live Stats during the game

Had to runā€¦did not see second halfā€¦but that assist has to be near recordā€¦

Well the team certainly likes the backdrop of curtainsā€¦some really good stuff in this one overall.

We are deepā€¦that is for sure, been fan of Harrison signing from start, Ames moving well, hope we actually feed him the ball a couple times to see what he can do in future, Eli strong overall game todayā€¦is Tatum hurt or redshirting?

Strange he did not get inā€¦still have Etzler and Beck, Avance to get back?

My understanding is Beck will be back around Christmas. Etzler sometime in or around January. Avance is redshirting.

2 Likes

Obviously, weā€™ve gotten off to the ideal start. Not only have we won, but weā€™re playing at a higher level versus last year, at least so far. The offensive rhythm and flow has been excellent. Weā€™ve executed well in both games, the only difference was the ball went in the basket more on Saturday. When you get the kind of looks from 3 that we got on Saturday, you donā€™t worry about taking too many 3s. The unselfish play made me giddy. 27 assists on 39 made field goals was outstanding.

It was especially good to see ICL make some jumpers. Weā€™re going to need that in conference play because teams may play off of him in order to take away the other perimeter players. It was also good to see McNamara play well last week. He showed great patience in the post, setting up the spin move to his strong hand. The face-up jumper looked good as well. I like that Harrison isnā€™t afraid inside, especially as a freshman. There are a lot of things to like, but itā€™s early.

4 Likes

5 guys in double figures is nice to see. No double-doubles. Closest to it: ICL - 9 pts and 10 ASSISTS.

1 Like

When I saw we were playing Lamar, for some reason I found myself saying ā€œwell, clap your hands everybody. And everybody clap your hands. Weā€™re Lambda, Lambda, Lambda and Omega Mu. Weā€™ve come here on stage tonight to do a show for you.ā€

1 Like

Always find myself thinking of this when I see this thread

2 Likes